archive-ca.com » CA » S » SASKMASONS.CA

Total: 371

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    Calendar Principium Fortitudo Contact Us Links Office Contact Privacy Guide Web site access Wascana Lodge No 002 Regina Meetings 1st Wednesday 7 30 p m 2nd Wednesday Emergent Recessed July August Location Masonic Temple 1930 Lorne St Regina 522 2761 Contact Secretary This e mail address is being protected from spambots You need JavaScript enabled to view it District No 2 History Instituted 1883 Constituted Wascana No 2 1906 Amalgamated

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49:wascana-lodge-no-2&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    in 1905 a Masonic Temple was erected at what is now known as 27 Main Street North However disaster struck on Sunday January 23 1921 and the temple was gutted by fire and completely destroyed Another temple was built MW Bro G M Weir Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan rededicated the new building on March 31 1922 In 1950 the lodges in Moose Jaw purchased the old

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50:003moose-jaw&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    N Fort Qu Appelle Contact Secretary District No 4 History Instituted 1886 Constituted Qu Appelle Valley No 4 1906 Until 1897 lodge meetings were held in the only available hall in Fort Qu Appelle a building known as Echo House formerly a stopping house for travelers The Lodge met upstairs in the building for 69 years a building that was also used as a church and a school In 1914

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:004quappelle-valley&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive



  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    Constituted Indian Head No 5 1906 The first lodge meetings were held in a room located in the southeast corner of what was then known as the Brassy Block In 1887 the lodge moved to the upper story of the Queen s Hotel Two years later it moved again this time to the upper story of the schoolhouse and from there to the top floor of the town hall In

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52:indian-head-lodge-no-5&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    00 p m Recessed July August Location United Church basement Walsh Street Qu Appelle Contact Secretary District No 4 History Instituted 1886 Constituted Qu Appelle No 6 1906 The first meeting in Qu Appelle was held on April 28 1886 in the Methodist Church A building was subsequently rented at a cost of 50 00 for two years rent and in 1890 members of the lodge purchased this building The

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53:006quappelle&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    e mail address is being protected from spambots You need JavaScript enabled to view it District No 4 History Instituted 1886 Constituted Moosomin No 7 1906 Amalgamated Ashlar No 8 and Ekapo No 38 1980 New name Ashlar Ekapo No 8 Amalgamated Ashlar Ekapo No 8 1987 Amalgamated Welwyn No 161 and Rocanville No 61 1957 New name Rocanville No 61 Amalgamated Rocanville No 61 1992 Amalgamated Wapella No 37 and Composite No 103 1968 New name Composite No 103 Amalgamated Wawota No 150 and Maryfield No 94 1978 New name Maryfield No 94 Amalgamated Composite No 103 and Maryfield No 94 1984 New name Maryfield No 94 Amalgamated Maryfield No 94 2004 The Orange Order built the Orange Hall in 1885 and Masons rented the top floor as their lodge as soon as the building was completed Prior to that Masons had met in Binsscarth Hall the first hall to be built in Moosomim In 1905 the White Building burned down and the Masons lost all their regalia and furniture Charter member John McGuirl made new furniture to replace what had been lost In 1961 the former curling rink was purchased from the town ofMoosomin and demolished A Masonic

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54:007moosomin&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    floor of the Dixon Store Building from 1893 to 1937 Then from 1937 to 1960 the brethren of Maple Leaf Lodge rented the second floor of the Wasno Store Building In 1960 the members decided to rent the new lOaF Hall However in April 2001 the building was sold by the lOaF to a new owner who converted the building for other purposes Following the sale and until September 2002

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55:009maple-leaf&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan AFAM
    Sintaluta No 24 Amalgamation Evening Star No 10 and Wolseley Sintaluta No 24 1997 New name Wolseley Sintaluta No 10 The building presently being used by Wolseley Sintaluta Lodge 10 was first a Methodist Church in Grenfell In 1929 it was purchased by the IOOF and used as its lodge Masons rented this building for their use as well In 1976 the Odd Fellows handed in their charter and the

    Original URL path: http://www.saskmasons.ca/gls/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56:010wolseley-sintaluta&catid=25:lodges&Itemid=105 (2015-02-25)
    Open archived version from archive